Thursday, December 4, 2008

WTH???

Occasionally I like to surf over to Craigslist and look at the various boat listings in the area. No I don't need a boat. I have a very nice one that fills my needs nicely. On the other hand there are times it would be nice to have a little rowboat or kayak to cruise up and down the chanel. I would also like a sabot to teach Libby how to sail. My boat is a bit big for her, but a sabot would be great. Besides, if she takes a class through the city next year it would cost $50 extra dollars to rent the boat, so if I saw one for $50 it would be worth it (of course I haven't seen any for under $150 and that was a super good deal).

But that is not the point of this posting. This posting is about the oddest add I have seen yet.

bulldog 4 boat - pic

Yes, you read that right, someone wants to trade their Bulldog for a boat.




As you can see he is a pretty cute dog, but who tries to trade their pet for a boat. I could see someone who had a boat and a dog they couldn't keep looking to give the dog to a good owner and throw in a boat for good measure, but this has me baffled. But I guess somewhere out there may be someone who's fishing days are over but could really use a sweet dog. Still I can't help but think the man would be better off trying to make this as two separate transactions. First sell the dog, then buy the boat.

No comments: