Thursday, November 6, 2008

Boat Parade II

I think I've come up with a plan to enter the boat parade. I'm going to simply paddle it like a canoe and decorate it with glow in the dark sticks like kids wear at Halloween. This should cost less than $20 for the paddles (my big one broke a few months back and my little ones won't do for the whole parade) and maybe $10 more for the light sticks. So now the question is, anyone interested in joining me? I need at least two others (I figure it is best to have at least two people paddling and one steering) and can probably take at least 6 (including me).

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I think that I would like to join you. When will it be?

tFool said...

Second Friday in December. I think we need to line up by 6:00.

Danielle Locken said...

let me read! danielle.squire@gmail.com